NEW--Change in PEEHIP Open Enrollment and the Member Portal
The deadline for accepting hard copies of enrollment forms was August 31. Therefore, you must make changes through the new online system before September 10. Below are the instructions on making changes through the online system.
2. Click on MEMBER SERVICES on the left side of the RSA home page.
3. Click on the REGISTER AS RSA MEMBER button on the bottom of the screen.
4. Unless you know your PID, enter your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth (DOB) and click REGISTER (note: SSN is entered with the dashes, 123-45-6789 and the DOB is entered with the slashes, 12/12/1900).
5. Complete the registration process by creating a Member ID, Password and selecting a secret question and providing an answer to this question.
6. When the Member Services Account Information page is presented, verify the information and make necessary changes to your address, phone number and /or correct any other information. You must enter your email address and click SUBMIT.
If all changes are accepted, a Member Services Confirmation page will be displayed.
At this time, you can proceed with the Enrollment process. If you want to make open enrollment changes for an effective date of October 1, 2005, you should click the link Enroll for Next Plan Year and make the changes that you want to make.